These are three of the scarves I made for the neighbor girls. They turned out really cute and ended up being so fun but sewing them was at times a HUGE pain.
This scarf was Sidney's.


This one below was Hannah's. She is 11 and I thought the fuzzy scarf would make it nicer for an older girl. The fuzzy stuff kept getting caught in the foot on the sewing machine and really caused problems. But it is so soft and silky - I really like it.
This frog scarf was Jenna's. I love the bright colors!
I also made another like Hannah's that was a red scarf with a pink dog. We gave that to Maia and she wore it all day and night (yeah that made me proud). :)Kayla got a cute unicorn and Jaida a blue dog. Oh and the first one I made was another frog scarf. One of these days I'll take pictures of Kayla's and Jaida's to post.
THANK YOU MOM FOR TEACHING ME TO SEW! (even though I hated every minute of it)
No comments:
Post a Comment