This morning we went to Home Depot for the monthly kids class. My kids pretty much just ran all the way through the store to the location. They love hammering and creating the projects! Today they made picture frames - nothing as exciting as the helicopters they made last month, but still fun!
In the afternoon I took the kids to the Storybook Cavalcade Christmas parade. I had to get after both Jaida and Kayla to GET THEIR SHOES ON! And Jaida did not want to wear her coat either. Hello! It's 40 degrees and they want to run around the street in their socks!
The picture is of Buzz and Woody - I showed Joey pictures of a bunch of the floats and this was his favorite! They had tons of others, you'll have to go to the site to see more pics. Kayla was of course hamming it up for everyone. At one point a pink gorilla came over and was doing the scratching-the-arm-pits thing in front of Kayla and Jaida. Kayla started doing it right back so he gave her two thumbs up and she gave him two thumbs up. They got to give five to kangaroos, frogs, flowers, superman, spiderman, Micky Mouse, Minnie Mouse.... I can't remember everything they had, a ton of characters. The kids had a blast but me and Kylan had had it towards the end and just wanted to go home. The last float was Santa and everyone was excited to him. ALL the kids were yelling, "Santa, Santa!"
Even though I had to do all this by myself all I can say is that I survived.
You are a great mom!
ReplyDelete