We were late for church again today. I was busy getting Kayla's primary talk ready and a little craft ready for our nursery kids. So when we loaded up it was well after 1pm. We got there just in time, the Primary kids were singing! Oh man, these are the days I wish I was recording. Kayla gets up right in the front row and immediately starts waving and smiling as big as she can. When they started singing I couldn't believe that both Jaida and Kayla knew every word to the songs. They were both singing so good when all of a sudden Kayla starts singing really loud. Then I think she liked what she heard and just kept singing away. At one point when they were singing the ending word of a song I thought she might break out her opera...too funny (and a little embarrassing)! Kayla did a great job giving her talk - only goofing off a little at the beginning.
When we got home I made a really good chicken parmesan, then started making more treats for neighbors. We all went to the Mendenhalls and sang "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." Adam clapped and Bobbie yelled for us. Hahaha, lots of fun!
Question: Are kids disappointed that they don't get everything they asked Santa for? Or do they even remember what they've told Santa the many different times they've sat on his lap or the many different letters they've written?
No comments:
Post a Comment