I gave my kids an extra hug last night.About a week ago a friend from the ward lost her second baby. She was born premature, and lived for one hour. I think it was probably the same circumstances for her first little boy.
The other day on facebook I learned that a girl I went to high school with lost her 4-year old to croup. She posted this on her wall:
"Thank you, everyone, for you kind words and prayers. My life is so utterly devestated right now that I don't know how to go on. I know that so many of you love him and miss him too and I'm sorry you have to share in this pain. I'm so sorry. But it has been the love of all my family and friends that make it possible to begin to endure it."You should see all the words of comfort and love that people have written to her just through facebook. What a great thing to have during such a hard time. What a beautiful little boy she had.
Yesterday I was reading about a family in St. George that lost they're cute little six-year old to a genetic, uncureable disease. When they finally diagnosed him the mom was already pregnant and they discovered the new little baby girl has the same thing. There was the cutest little picture of the little boy laying on his back with his newborn baby sister laying on his belly. So precious!Then I got the Family Times yesterday and read more about Danny's cute little face!
I saw this on Tracy's wall and wanted to post:
"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude." -JOSE...PH B. WORTHLIN
Yes, I have cried a lot the past few days. I am grateful that I believe in Eternal Families and that we will ALL see our family members and be reunited once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment