
We used to do this EVERY night when Monty first made this race track. They race all the cars to see which one is the fastest. During and after the race the kids climb up it or turn the track over and use it for a slide.
Today Monty took each of the girls out to get Christmas presents for each other and Joey. When I asked what Kayla got Jaida he said that she just wanted to look for stuff for her so he ended up getting her something.
Did I mention that Kylan now has two and a half teeth? Have I ever mentioned that Joey will say/yell, "DON'T COFFEE ME!" When someone says or sings what he's doing. It's so funny!
Two more weeks 'til I don't have to blog every day! Yay! I think I'm more excited for that than Christmas. hahaha
Finally Kayla got her shirt on in this picture :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That is SO TRUE Jeep. I really need to watch that...it's just normal around here.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That is SO TRUE Jeep. I really need to watch that...it's just normal around here.
ReplyDelete