Friday, December 17, 2010

Candlelight Bath Day 17

No, no not me, the kids. :)

Jaida has all of a sudden refuses to take baths, especially if she's going to be washed. She'll ask, "Am I going to get washed?" "Yes." "Then no way am I getting in." So I have had to actually pick her up and put her in the bath or shower. So anyway, tonight Monty had lit a candle in the bathroom and I said, "Hey, who wants to take a candlelight bath?" They all were SO excited and and I had to take a pic.

I tried to get a picture of Kylan just standing outside of the tub but when he walked in he slipped on the floor and landed on the back of his head. I picked him up gave him loves and then walked into the bathroom. He immediately stopped crying and wanted to get down to play in the bath. I put him on a towel in front of the tub and stepped back to take a picture. Monty's standing there saying, "He's gonna fall in. He's gonna fall in." And all of a sudden I'm yelling because he's falling in! Luckily Jaida grabbed him fast, but he fell in head first and was SCARED TO DEATH!

The below picture is REALLY bad, and I played with it quite a bit to get it this good. But if you look close you can see Kylan with his diapered bum in the air and his legs out to the sides, falling into the tub. The stripe of white just above the toilet is his diaper (in the lighter circle) ...scary!


More pictures I've been wanting to post.

Here is me and Joey playing cars in the dollhouse. Right now we're in the kitchen cooking. I just know that when he get to be a teenager he's going to hate this pic, but I LOVE IT! Hahaha!

Every time we play cars the "Big Giant Baby" attacks the house!

Kylan gets braver and braver every day. He LOVES to climb (just like Kayla did). The other day I heard him in the bathroom and went to investigate. He had climbed onto the toilet with the lid OPEN, and had a dropped a toy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment