Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Only THREE Days Left! Day 22

Here I sit at the computer having to do an emailblast and not wanting to work at all today. So that means it's taking me double the time to do this! Bleh! I'm just waiting for a reply email so I thought I'd do a quick Day 22 entry before it gets too late.

There are still way to many things to do before the big day. Yesterday I probably spent about two or three hours downstairs sewing animal scarves for the neighbor girls. Next year I HAVE to choose something easier or start earlier. Which reminds me that I need to take pictures! I just have one more animal to sew on and they're done! They turned out really cute but I should have finished them a looong time ago.

We still have some friend/neighbor gifts to deliver and then there's the wrapping, planning, strategizing... and we still haven't watched The Christmas Story! I'm sure my kids will whine and complain the whole movie but at least me and Monty can have a laugh.

Our area is having a brown Christmas this year (because of all the mud). There has been so much rain that it's flooding in places and there have been four houses that have washed away!
You've got to check out this photo of The Emerald Pools at Zion National Park.

Just an hour and a half north the snow is so bad that they canceled school today! Weird winter weather...

Merry Muddy Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait till you guys hear about our awesome day 23!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till you guys hear about our awesome day 23!

    ReplyDelete