Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Four Little Monsters Day: 15

Joey woke me up this morning. Thank goodness because it was 7:40am. I usually get the girls up at 7:30am, get all their clothes ready, wake them up, fix breakfast, dress kids, do their hair while they eat, pack Jaida's lunch, get backpacks ready, find coats, yell at the kids every two minutes to eat faster and send them out the door.

Ever since Joey discovered how fun it is playing cars in the doll house we usually do that for a little bit after the girls head out the door. He's so funny, he just says, "Mom can you play with me?" I really try hard to play instead of getting on the computer but some mornings it just doesn't happen. About 9am I turn on a cartoon - usually Little Einsteins and nurse Kylan. Usually he'll fall asleep so I have about 30 minutes to an hour to work.

When Kayla got home she runs in the house so excited and yells, "TODAY WAS THE FUNNEST DAY EVER!!" She got to have a read-a-thon and bring a small treat and drink. She said Mrs. Jones told them to find any spot in the room they wanted to sit by themselves and read. She of course chose the middle of the room right in the middle of the rug.

After dinner I had Jaida crying because I made her go to her room, when I went to get her she was sitting on the stairs. Then she didn't want to eat FOUR meatballs! Joey was crying because when he woke up Monty says, "Can I have a kiss?" Turned his cheek towards Joey but when Joey went to kiss his cheek he turned really quick and got him on the lips. We all do this and the kids think it's so funny, but not tonight! Joey cried FOREVER!!!! Kylan was crying and crying and only wanted you to stand up. Kayla had to be heard too so she was singing, making weird noises and talking loud. I look over and Monty is ASLEEP on the couch!

When I created this post I forgot to mention that Kylan got in the fridge, grabbed a container of sweet potatoes, spilled it ALL over the tile and carpet and then slipped and fell in it. I picked him up and put him in the bath tub and he had freezing cold, slimy sweet potato juice ALL over him. Boy did he REALLY cry then! He did love his bath though. :) (oh and Sammo cleaned up the mess - I sure love that dog sometimes)

3 comments:

  1. Amazed that you still have time to manage the blog! Enjoy reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeep, believe me I am also amazed that I can blog everyday - although over the weekend I cheated on the dates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazed that you still have time to manage the blog! Enjoy reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete