Yesterday Kayla yells from the bedroom, "Mom, Jaida put her foot in my face!" So in return I said, "Jaida, you know how I feel about that, don't do it again." Then Monty comes around the corner and say's that it's really not that big of a deal and that it's the "Thai" coming out in me.
I think that as little of a thing as it may be, it is something my kids should not do. I want my kids to be respectful, and I'll admit that they need a LOT of work. Something as little as not putting your feet on people, not pushing buttons with your feet, etc, etc. is in the "respect category."
Feel free to let me know your thoughts...
Yesterday Jaida got to go to a Hannah's birthday party, so we took the kids to play at Del Taco's play place. My kids go WILD in that place and Joey just loves to hear himself scream. He and Kayla were running around with a bunch of girls and Joey would find them and just sit there and scream. I went in there once and told him not to do it, but five minutes later he was back at it. A family even left to sit outside of the playroom because it was so loud. I can't blame them though. The play place is completely enclosed in glass and when they scream it is deafening.
Monty helped me finish making our neighbor treats last night but we couldn't deliver them. We have a lot of older couples on our street and I want the whole family to go and sing Christmas carols to them. It was way too rainy to take the kids out, so hopefully tomorrow we can go.
I totally understand the foot thing. Probably because we have the same dad :) I also hate it when people pat my head, again, that is from Dad. BTW have you come up with any new blog names?
ReplyDeleteArie
Tara gave the idea of "Adventure Diaries" I really like that but am still thinking...
ReplyDeleteThat's not what I said.
ReplyDeleteThat's not what I said.
ReplyDeleteTara gave the idea of "Adventure Diaries" I really like that but am still thinking...
ReplyDelete