Wow, three days in a row. I'm shocked I've actually stuck with it this long.
We did miss our scripture for the day. I woke up at 8:05am and ended up taking the kids to school.
Now for the karma... Joey got really sick tonight. About 5pm he woke up from a nap burning up. He said he had a tummy egg. :) I tried to get him to eat but he just wanted something do drink. I gave him a teaspoon of ibuprofen and he immediately threw up! Yuck! So then he just slept on the couch until about 8pm. When we were finally able to give him a teaspoon of medicine a little at a time he felt like a new boy and was back to his old hyper self.
I was thinking that he got sick because of all the stuff he put me through yesterday - which I still don't think is funny... maybe in a few more days, but now that I'm really thinking about it, what's worse, throwing up or having to clean it up?
Tonight Kylan was playing FOREVER with two of my white plastic bowls. He kept putting one inside the other. Then he would find a toy, put it inside the bowl and shake it so it would make noise. See? Who says you have to buy toys to entertain the kids?
No comments:
Post a Comment