Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Countdown Calendar Day 11


Today was a BUSY day! We started out getting ready for the Christmas party, I forgot that I was in charge of drinks!! A ton of family came, and so did Santa! Clean up went really fast with everyone helping.

We got home, fed my kids because they of course ate nothing at the party, and then rushed out the door to the light parade. The night wasn't too cold and my parents brought hot chocolate, so it was great. The kids, well my kids loved it. Jaida was yelling and clapping for all the entries because it was so quiet, and I told her that the people in the parade love to hear people clapping for them.

The Richfield drillteam walked by with flashlights taped to their hands and Kayla yells something like, "How come they're not going to dance for us?" Then she was yelling for all the floats passing by and Deizha kept saying, "SSSHHHHH!" Then she would try and cover her mouth - it was funny because she really was being pretty loud.

Then we got back to Fielding's and talked and played for awhile, then I loaded up the kids and headed over to Sitthichai's. We stayed up forever playing tinker toys or something - I don't even remember.

Was a fun busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment