Thursday, December 16, 2010

A New Day, A New Name Day 16

As you can see I have renamed my blog and given it yet another face lift.

After my post last night I went to bed thinking, "....Tanya's Weblog... how BORING!" When I created my blog...way back in the day, my life probably was a little boring. However now my life and blog are all about my crazy chaotic family life and I need a name to match.

I like "My Four Little Monsters", but I'm not sure I want to stick with that or that it describes all I want it to.

Anyway, let me know what you think and if you have some suggestions for me. I will eventually purchase a domain name to link directly to my blog so it's easier for people to remember.

Picture Of The Day

This morning Kayla came upstairs with her pillow pets. She wrapped herself inside her tiger and was crawling around on the floor. She says, "Look mom I'm a tiger! Actually I'm a tiger ant because I have lots of legs."


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:21 AM

    lol... She is so creative, smart, crazy, imaginative.... and the list goes on. I love her wacky ways! I wonder what she'll be like when she grows up? -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:12 AM

    lol... She is so creative, smart, crazy, imaginative.... and the list goes on. I love her wacky ways! I wonder what she'll be like when she grows up? -Misty

    ReplyDelete