Friday, July 29, 2011

You've Done Everything That Your Done With

Dear Jaida, you have all of a sudden become more responsible.  I can tell you to watch Kylan and you will, you do your chores with only a little resistance and yesterday you came upstairs all dressed for the day and hair done!
Dear Kayla, last night you peed in the bounce house and created quite a stir with Jaida and Jenna! Also, Adam said to me yesterday, "I can't wait to follow Kayla growing up, I think she might become one of the greatest fashion designers ever!" You were wearing bright pink toe socks, pink shorts and a bright blue dress shirt.
Dear Joey, yesterday while I was mowing the lawn you said to me, "Mom, you've done everything that your done with." When you were watching fireworks at G&G Fielding's the neighbors were doing fireworks in a bucket and you said, "I saw the popcorn lighting on fire!"
Dear Kylan, while you were gone I missed kissing your chubby little cheeks! I have not nursed you since you got back and you are sleeping through the night!!! (okay, I admit that I miss the bedtime ritual when nursing)
Dear Monty, I love payday donut days!

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne4:45 PM

    I can totally relate! I was so sad when I stopped nursing Caitlyn -- I only stopped because I was pregnant with Nathan and I was worried about miscarrying again. I love nursing my babies! 

    ReplyDelete