Dear Kayla, as soon as I saw the deodorant smeared all over the fan I called you back to the room to ask why you did it. You said you wanted the room to smell nice and actually... it does. Next time we'll have to buy clear deodorant.
Dear Kylan, I broke one of my rules tonight and let you fall asleep in bed with me (and Joey). I just couldn't bear to hear you cry tonight. After hearing Joey argue that "Dad is in my spot" I decided that you would just have to learn to sleep in your own bed. I just made an exception tonight.
Dear kids, today I said, "No TV until 5pm." We did it! And it was SO NICE, good job!
Dear Kylan, I broke one of my rules tonight and let you fall asleep in bed with me (and Joey). I just couldn't bear to hear you cry tonight. After hearing Joey argue that "Dad is in my spot" I decided that you would just have to learn to sleep in your own bed. I just made an exception tonight.
Dear kids, today I said, "No TV until 5pm." We did it! And it was SO NICE, good job!
No comments:
Post a Comment