Dear Girls, it's so nice to have you home! I was beginning to go crazy with all the quiet time I had. We now have to work on just a few things.
- Despoiling (this is always the toughest and most time consuming)
- Getting back into the bedtime routine (yes you have to brush your teeth)
- Keeping the TV off more than on (okay maybe this one is the toughest)
Dear Kylan, I heard you say "Bammo" today for Sammo. You can also say, "duck" for stuck, "duck" for dog and "duck" for duck.
Dear Joey, today we found you a $5 motorcycle bike - you were SO excited! I don't think we should put training wheels on it. I also taught you, "Give me five, on the side, up high, down low...too slow!" We did it about 50 times so I hope you'll be able to remember it when dad gets home.
Dear Monty, when is the last time I wrote to you? Slacker. I'm glad you love re-reading all my entries. If I didn't write them down we would never remember things like, "The pool was kind of small but it WAS HUGE!" (picture Kayla's wide eyes) Love you like....peanut butter m&m's!

No comments:
Post a Comment