Dear Kayla, on our walk you took your Alligator 2000 (a broken window blind) and a book, "...in case I get bored."
About 20 feet into the walk Misty put you on her back to carry you, and on the return Misty was pushing you AND Jaida in the stroller!
Dear Kylan, you're funny! :)
Dear Joey, you were jumping around and slammed your head into the water bottle while Jaida was taking a drink. It must have really hurt because you cried with tears and everything. You also had to go the last half of the walk without shoes because the ones I bought you just to go walking in gave you two "blenders" on the back of each heel. OUCH! But now I love to hear you tell me about your blenders! :)
![]() |
| CUTIE! |






Are you sure the window blind isn't Kayla's "Alligatinator 2000" ?
ReplyDeleteActually she could have said that....
ReplyDelete