Friday, July 15, 2011

Renaissance Fair - The Shackles

Dear Monty, I have never seen you as ornery as you were today - I think this is the only time you smiled.  I think that one of these, kid size, would be a GREAT time-out tool, shall we invest? By the way, I think you secretly love the Sunshine Bear pillow case. ;)
Dear Jaida, today you brought your pink briefcase to the Renaissance Faire and carried it everywhere.  I thought it was empty, but when you opened it up to put your shoes inside guess what I saw?  Your small, pink, circle octopus rug (folded to fit)!!
 Dear Joey, you didn't get any candy when they shot a bunch into the air for everyone to go after and were very sad.  I don't think candy grabbing is your thing.
Dear Kayla, the whole time we were at the Faire walking around you kept crying saying, "It's not fair, nothing's free!"  You loved the sword fight demo and afterward you and Jaida kept pretend sword fighting - sound effects and all.  It was also funny to watching you try to belly dance.

2 comments:

  1. May I ask for the belly dance video? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya2:50 PM

    Do you want Kayla belly dancing or the belly dancers dancing?  I don't think I got one of Kayla, although lately she's been shaking her hips across the room saying, "Mom, watch me shake my hips!" :)

    ReplyDelete