Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Singing to the Moon


Dear Kayla, you helping Joey with his list of chores was one of those rare, totally awesome moments. Plus I couldn't believe how excited he was to let you help him brush his teeth, his hair and cross the items off the list.

Dear Jaida, when you do all your chores with determination and no complaints I remember it for a LOOOONG time. I'd say you went the extra mile today. Good job!

Dear Monty, when you took Joey out of the window (because you didn't want him to fall) he thought you were not letting him sing to the moon. It broke his little heart.

3 comments:

  1. Singing to the moon...I'm pretty sure you're kids have some of the most fun and active imaginations of anybody I've ever known. We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that same thing just the other day when the girls were in the bathroom playing petshops and the "coolest sled ever" was the scrubbing scrub brush - the bristley one with the handle? Hilarious! Where do they come up with this!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing to the moon...I'm pretty sure you're kids have some of the most fun and active imaginations of anybody I've ever known. We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete