Friday, January 28, 2011

Twin's New Job

This is Tara my twin. When we were little our friend couldn't tell us apart and would just call us "twin". I still remember playing on the swing set and our friend saying, "Hey twin!"

Anyway, to get back on topic my twin just got a NEW job! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Way to stay in the workforce for so long AND take care of a family.
Working mom's are definitely amazing, which means everyone in my family is amazing.

Twin is the sexy twin, I'm the cute twin?? Someone once told us that...do you remember?

5 comments:

  1. What?? I didn't hear about your new job! I guess that's what happens when you live on the other side of the darn country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. when I said "your" I meant Tara. Not sure why I'm talking to Tara on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I'd do the same thing I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the congrats! And yes, I remember people calling both of us "Twin". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that me who called you guys "twin"?
    I so miss the days over going over to my friends house to play. I not only got to play with one friend but two!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete