For January, today's weather was AWESOME!! I thought it would be great to go on a walk with the kids, play at the park and have a picnic. Also, Mr. Fielding needed quiet sleep.
WARNING: contains gross content
I went around informing everyone that we would be leaving as soon as I finished up some work and packed the lunches. I go outside and JC is by himself. "Where's Joey?" "He's over there by the poop." HOLY COW! Joey pooped in his pj's and let it roll out onto the driveway. So of course I start yelling and he's pointing saying, "...and I peed over there." (picture giant pee spot rolling down the driveway)
Okay, one mess cleaned up.
Jaida is awesome and starts helping me make sandwiches. While she does that I have to clean up Kylan because he went out back and got in the muddy garden. I put him in the tub and find out that he is also poopy! Undress Kylan, rinse and wash, dry off, put on diaper and redress... huge energy drain.
Two messes cleaned up.
Finish making five lunches. Five sandwiches and five chips each in their own little bag.
Joey and JC come in the house and Joey wants his feet cleaned. No, you can just have muddy feet... No no, it's not mud. CHICKEN POOP! ULG! Eew, yuck, disgusting, gross!
Three messes cleaned up.
Between all the mud, poop, arguing, back talking, complaining, crying and whining I'm already done for the day and it's only 12:30pm. We got this far so now we just have to make it to the park. We end up staying for 2.5 hours!
Everyone ended up making it through the day and the best part? I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!
I didn't take my camera to the park and fortunately for you there are no poop pics.
(Can I just add that before bedtime I had to bathe Joey again. FOUR messes cleaned up)
No comments:
Post a Comment