Dear Kayla, your excitement and enthusiasm is one thing that makes our house so exciting! I love that you get soooo excited about putting the roofs on our little village houses and they, "look so cuuuuuute!" It's so great when you burst through the door yelling, "Today was the BEST day EVER!" Was it your first day at the library? I can't remember... Peanut Butter cups make your eyes get really big, your feet start wiggling or stomping and your hands can't clap fast enough. When some one gives you a gift you always have a little squeal to let them know they got the perfect gift (when you got makeup for your 4th birthday you ran around in circles screaming). Every time we guess right you say, "How did you know?!" with a look of amazement. You watch plenty of tv, but when I give you permission to watch something you jump for joy! You have an amazing, energetic and creative little spirit and we LOVE it!p.s. sorry Jeep - I know, I know...no shirt (she is going to hate all these pics when she gets to be a teenager)
I really wish to meet her and all your kids in person, love that you share their daily lovely stories.
ReplyDeleteI really wish to meet her and all your kids in person, love that you share their daily lovely stories.
ReplyDelete