Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Joey

Dear Joey, Happy 3rd Birthday! I absolutely LOVE you. I love that you always fall asleep on the couch for your nap time. I love that you want to play cars in the "car house." I love your knock, knock jokes (knock, knock. who's there? Banana. Banana who? The banana talks to the cow! hahaha). I love that you're not a bully in nursery. I love that you always say, "I love you mom," at any random time. I love that even though you were all having a sleep over in the living you still wanted to sleep by me. I love how excited you were for your Blue Dragon birthday cake and presents. I love the head-slide-across-the-floor you've started doing. Can't wait to see what this year brings!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Tanya!!! I'm not sure if I would have been able to bring myself to cut it up! I would have had to get another one from the grocery store for eating at the b-day party and keep this one on display around the house for a few days. You're such a Martha Stewart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cake!! Happy Birthday Joey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tanya!!! I'm not sure if I would have been able to bring myself to cut it up! I would have had to get another one from the grocery store for eating at the b-day party and keep this one on display around the house for a few days. You're such a Martha Stewart! :)

    ReplyDelete