Thursday, January 06, 2011

"One-In-A-Million" Guy

Dear Monty, did you know you are one of those "one-in-a-million" guys? Thank you for everything you did last night. Even though that 2.5 hours of sleep the night before was kicking your butt you still got out of bed to help me figure out what was wrong with my finger. You encouraged me to get some medicine from the store (at 10pm), you talked me through taking off the muffler so I didn't drag it all the way to Walmart, you texted me to see if I had found what I needed and then got up to walk Kylan around until he fell asleep while I took care of my finger. And you still made it to work on time at 5:45am. I love you like Kayla loves Peanut Butter Cups!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet!
    Monty: Don't be shy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do have a great guy there.
    Now I'm curious, what is wrong with your finger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this massive (well I think it was massive) infection in my finger. It was swollen, pussy and had a red line going down the side. It HURT! I kept waking up with stinging pain. I spent five minutes with the dr. the next day while he cut it open, put a band-aid on it and sent me home with antibiotics. I love Dr.'s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you do have a great guy there.
    Now I'm curious, what is wrong with your finger?

    ReplyDelete