Friday, July 30, 2004

Ultrasound Picture

Thought this might interest some people. Pretty cute, eh?

Baby 2004 ultrasound picture of the face.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Tanya, she looks just like you. ;-)

    Thanks for posting this. I like that it's labeled to tell me that I'm looking at the face. But I actually figured that out before I noticed the label. I was very pleased with myself for that. Most of the time I can't tell anything on ultrasounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think she looks like me? I hope she looks like Jaida for sure. Dr. Fielding usually gets really good ultrasound pictures. I want to do one of those 3-D ultrasounds where there is a little color and you can almost see what the baby will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 AM

    Neil
    www.agonotheta.com

    Tanya, she doesn't look like you. I hate to break it to you, but she looks just like Uncle Neil. Sorry. She's got a rough life ahead of her.

    (All babies look like me. You know, the no hair thing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, she actually kind of looks like an alien right now. And you definitely do not look like an alien, Tanya. But if she ends up looking like Jaida, that will be a good thing because Jaida's cute. But it would be best if she looked a little different so you can tell their baby pictures apart. And so you can tell them apart when they get older and they're the same size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha. You two are hilarious! However, with the no hair and big round eyes, she actually does look a bit like her Uncle Neil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA HA Neil! Tanya thinks you look like an alien too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Neil
    www.agonotheta.com

    I gotta be honest with you . . . I've been called worse. Alien is equivalent to the 3rd grade put-down "Doodoohead." Its nothing. Rolls off my back like . . . stuff that rolls off one's back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Neil
    www.agonotheta.com

    I gotta be honest with you . . . I've been called worse. Alien is equivalent to the 3rd grade put-down "Doodoohead." Its nothing. Rolls off my back like . . . stuff that rolls off one's back.

    ReplyDelete