We went in Friday for my ultra sound and found out it's going to be another girl. We're both excited and I'm glad that we won't have to buy a bunch of new clothes. I think we have enough clothes for a few girls. We got pictures of the face, feet, heart, and a few other things, but we didn't get to see her hands. I didn't think of it at the time, but now I really want to make sure she's got 10 fingers. You could also see the umbilical cord but you could only see parts of it and it looked like the baby was blowing bubbles. I should have had the doctor take a picture of that.
I told you this in person, but "Congratulations!" That's exciting. You need to post a picture of the ultrasound here.
ReplyDeleteNeil
ReplyDeletewww.agonotheta.com
Holy crap another girl! Congratulations! I knew it too. Just kidding, I figured it was either that or a boy!