Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I have a problem...

Last night Monty says to me, “Tanya, I have a problem. You are due on October 31, but I have training up in Salt Lake October 25-29.” Monty is now one of the defensive tactics instructors for the Sheriff’s Department and HAS to go to this training to certify and be able to go to any other trainings. All I could say was, “Yep, you have a problem.”

2 comments:

  1. Just hold the baby in there until he's back! Cause I don't think you'd want to have it early and have the baby come right before he's gone for a few days... Yeah right, baby will come whenever baby wants - not when it works out best for you guys. Good luck on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hold the baby in there until he's back! Cause I don't think you'd want to have it early and have the baby come right before he's gone for a few days... Yeah right, baby will come whenever baby wants - not when it works out best for you guys. Good luck on that one.

    ReplyDelete