Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Girl or Boy?

Monday we were supposed to find out if the baby is a girl or boy. I lined up a babysitter for Jaida, and a little before 2pm we headed over to the hospital. Sunday night I told Monty that I thought it was going to be a girl - he thought the same thing. Neither of us really care if it's a boy or a girl, we just want them to be a little less hyper than Jaida. :) So, we get to the hospital and find out that I don't even have an appointment scheduled in July and Dr. Fielding is gone for the week. Last month after my appointment I know for a fact I made an appointment and was given an appt. card. I was mad and disappointed, but there was nothing to be done but reschedule. We rescheduled for Thursday, July 29.

Yesterday, Tuesday, July 20, I get a call from Dr. Fielding's office saying that he will be out of town on the 29th. She suggests the 27th, but I've already had to reschedule my CCNA exam to that day. "How about this Friday?" (Wasn't Dr. Fielding supposed to be out this week?) So Friday it is...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment