Thursday, July 08, 2004

Baby Shower

I went to a baby shower last night and actually had fun. Maybe that's because I won three prizes. ;) After games I totally pigged out on rice cripy treats, pasta salad, fruit, and bundt cake. The shower was for Jenni Johnson whose husband used to work with Monty in the jail - now he's a detective or something.

I'm still trying to figure out where to have our family reunion. The date will be August 14 - I'm hoping everyone can make it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that you enjoyed the baby shower. I rarely enjoy baby or bridal showers. In fact, my own bridal shower was excruciating. (I told my best friend I just wanted to have margaritas with her, so she didn't throw a shower for me. My in-laws on the other hand, they thought I couldn't survive without that 'rite of passage' so they threw a shower for me.) And throwing a baby shower for my best friend was hard. I refused to play goofy games. I invited people over, they ate and watched her open presents then they were all expected to leave.

    ReplyDelete