Dear Kayla, after watching a LifeAlert commercial, this is what you said to me:
"Mom if you were home alone and fell down in the kitchen and couldn't get up and called out for help, I would hear your call and would come to help you. And lets say I was down stairs. I would hear your call and come running up to help you."
I'm so glad I have you instead of needing LifeAlet!
Dear Joey, I'm 99% positive you weren't the cause of all the fighting, yelling, arguing, crying, mean words, kicking and extra chaos going on today. It was just a coincidence.
"Mom if you were home alone and fell down in the kitchen and couldn't get up and called out for help, I would hear your call and would come to help you. And lets say I was down stairs. I would hear your call and come running up to help you."
I'm so glad I have you instead of needing LifeAlet!
Dear Joey, I'm 99% positive you weren't the cause of all the fighting, yelling, arguing, crying, mean words, kicking and extra chaos going on today. It was just a coincidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment