Dear Kayla, you love tails. You wore this one to the rummage sale today and lots of people complimented you on it - way to be creative!
Dear Kylan, you didn't want anything but the WHOLE ice cream cone. I'd clean ice cream off your face any day to keep you happy.
Dear Joey, wasn't it worth it eating your dinner to get ice cream after?
Dear Jaida, I bet your friends are glad that after you get mad, you forgive so easily - as you can see I'm taking notes for myself.
Dear Misty, dinner, dessert, baths and bedtime...the kids L-O-V-E you!
Dear Monty, Oh when, Oh when will you be coming home. Oh when, Oh when will that be? (I'm singing this)
Dear Kylan, you didn't want anything but the WHOLE ice cream cone. I'd clean ice cream off your face any day to keep you happy.
Dear Joey, wasn't it worth it eating your dinner to get ice cream after?
Dear Jaida, I bet your friends are glad that after you get mad, you forgive so easily - as you can see I'm taking notes for myself.
Dear Misty, dinner, dessert, baths and bedtime...the kids L-O-V-E you!
Dear Monty, Oh when, Oh when will you be coming home. Oh when, Oh when will that be? (I'm singing this)


Yummy! I want ice cream for dinner :)
ReplyDelete