Dear Kayla, we are so excited that you made it through Kindergarten! There were ups and downs but you are ready for 1st Grade, all day school, more homework and school lunch. I hope you remember everything you learned in Kindergarten - always be nice, always tell the truth, no hitting... We love you Kayla!
Dear Mrs. Jones, I'm so thankful for your patience this year. You are a great teach and put a lot of extra time and love into Kayla - she had a great year!
Dear Kayla, my favorite songs were "God Bless The USA" and the fishy song. You'll have to show me which boy is Trey. :)
Dear Misty, how 'bout our new tradition is after Kindergarten graduation we all go to Del Taco, your treat? Hahaha, I'm totally kidding! Thank you for coming and taking pictures, Kayla thinks the world of you.
Dear Mrs. Jones, I'm so thankful for your patience this year. You are a great teach and put a lot of extra time and love into Kayla - she had a great year!
Dear Kayla, my favorite songs were "God Bless The USA" and the fishy song. You'll have to show me which boy is Trey. :)
Dear Misty, how 'bout our new tradition is after Kindergarten graduation we all go to Del Taco, your treat? Hahaha, I'm totally kidding! Thank you for coming and taking pictures, Kayla thinks the world of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment