Dear Jaida and Kayla, you have no idea how excited I am for the next few months. No more waking you up early and asking you 10 times (at the least) to get dressed, asking you 10 times to eat faster, asking you 10 times to go brush your hair and asking you 10 times to brush your teeth! Hopefully you will get through the summer with your hair and teeth brushed at least half the time. :)
Dear Jaida, I hope Mrs. Blackner loved her little note that you wrote all by yourself and the little treat you put in the bag. I was a little iffy about you giving a couple of E.L. Fudge cookies for your teacher but since it was all your idea and you were excited about it (and I gave her a pizza gift certificate) your gift was great!
Dear Kayla, I hope Mrs. Jones will treasure the poem we wrote for her. She was such a great teacher for you and your first year of school, you two had some really rough spots during the year but I know that you will be one of those students that she will ALWAYS remember. :)
On their way to the bus stop - Jaida's last day of 3rd Grade and Kayla's last day of Kindergarten
After school we had a little "Last Day of School Party". The kids had fun serving each other (you could order anything you wanted and they had it!), getting wet and playing in the bounce house.
Dear Jaida, I hope Mrs. Blackner loved her little note that you wrote all by yourself and the little treat you put in the bag. I was a little iffy about you giving a couple of E.L. Fudge cookies for your teacher but since it was all your idea and you were excited about it (and I gave her a pizza gift certificate) your gift was great!
Dear Kayla, I hope Mrs. Jones will treasure the poem we wrote for her. She was such a great teacher for you and your first year of school, you two had some really rough spots during the year but I know that you will be one of those students that she will ALWAYS remember. :)
On their way to the bus stop - Jaida's last day of 3rd Grade and Kayla's last day of Kindergarten
After school we had a little "Last Day of School Party". The kids had fun serving each other (you could order anything you wanted and they had it!), getting wet and playing in the bounce house.





No comments:
Post a Comment