Dear Jaida, thank you for your Mother's Day gifts today. You gave me a certificate for being the Best Mom Ever! You also gave me a small coupon book - I'll be cashing those in pretty soon.
Dear Kayla, your Mother's Day card from school is going to be hard to top next year.
You wrote everything yourself! My favorite part is when you came home and asked me how much I weighed. When I told you, you said, "WHAT!?" I didn't realize until I read the card why you were so surprised.
Dear Kayla, your Mother's Day card from school is going to be hard to top next year.
You wrote everything yourself! My favorite part is when you came home and asked me how much I weighed. When I told you, you said, "WHAT!?" I didn't realize until I read the card why you were so surprised.




No comments:
Post a Comment