Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who's The Princess?

Dear Keira, today Jaida dressed you in her pink silky nightgown, put a silver necklace on and gave you a unicorn. I'm not sure how, but you could walk in the nightgown even though it was dragging under and behind your feet.

We are amazed at the things you can do at almost 11 months (tomorrow). You are walking, running, climbing on things, climbing up the stairs, opening cupboards, waving bye, saying "bye", throwing tantrums... Today Joey was playing with some boxing gloves and you went to the kitchen drawer, opened it up and got out a kitchen glove thingy (can't think of the name!). Was it a coincidence? I don't know, but you are a smarty.
Oh, I almost forgot about you being able to grab things off the table, just today you pulled over a huge water bottle, that really shocked you!

No comments:

Post a Comment