Monday, April 29, 2013

The Wanderer Part II

Dear Kylan.
One day after we found you WAY to far away from our house you did it again. This time you got mad at Joey for running off and you walked to the park. By yourself. In only your diaper. This time we were a little more mad than worried and when Kayla spotted you from the deck sitting on a rock at the park I headed over.  Luckily we have Angels all over Cedar City watching over our kids.  There was one talking to you and making sure you were safe. After carrying you and Keira home I gave you to Dad and told him you needed a spanking. A poopy diaper saved you from a bare bum spanking but you have only gone out the front door once or twice since.

I posted the above picture because you just start walking with your head down but looking like you have a purpose. All of a sudden you look up and you are quite far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment