Sunday, April 07, 2013

Name One Fun Thing

The dam is BREAKING! RUN, get more sand!!
This morning I asked all the kids to name one fun thing they did yesterday.
Jaida: Ethan's Water Party
Joey: I don't know
Kayla: ??

I said, you don't remember the dam you made in the front of the house? Riding bikes with all your friends, going to the park to swing, eat and listen to some crazy revivalists, going to the Hula Hut for snow cones, going on a candy hunt during General Conference, playing with friends that came over?
OH YEAH! We forgot about the dam, that was definitely the funnest thing we did yesterday!
We haven't had a fun-filled day like that in a long time and I couldn't believe they couldn't remember any of it. Glad I took pics to remind them. :)
"OH MY GOSH! Look at all the water!!"

Joey and Kayla saving the "houses" from a dam break.


No comments:

Post a Comment