 |
| Playing store. I admit that even I got into it and started finding things to buy/sell. |
 |
| Our lovely conference tree. |
Dear kids, I was pretty surprised how well we did this year during conference. I think I heard the majority of the talks and even you listened a lot of the time. Thanks to Suzanne's ideas, we did a candy/food hunt during each of the songs and during each speaker we found their picture and glued it on one of the leaves to our beautiful tree you all created and decorated. We also played store, legos, pet shops and cars. Joey and Kylan, you are both sick and in the middle of the night Joey threw up what seemed like his entire
blueberry snow cone. Yay, I got to clean that up along with your wet bed sheets after your nap. I know that one day I'm going to look back and really miss these plain and ordinary days.
No comments:
Post a Comment