This is our Wall of Love. We created all these folders the first of February so that we could leave little notes and treats in each others folders. Sadly they have been sitting around the house until yesterday when I finally drilled six big holes in the wall and hung up the folders. Too bad the picture is so crappy because it really does look awesome! :)p.s. The dog food and dog dish are on the table to keep Kylan from gorging on dog food and dog water, yuck!
Jaida is refusing to turn around and look at me because this morning she's just not Feelin' the Love!Getting your kids to eat TIP #2
Take a picture of them eating. It worked
EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

Dear Jaida, if only you would let me take your picture more often I would be able to post more pics of you.
Dear Kayla, you FINALLY passed off all your site words on List 2! THAT is something to celebrate. Now we can move on to List 3 and 4. And your report card was such a huge improvement over your first report card. Keep It Up!
Dear Joey, you only cried once that I can remember today (over a piece of candy Jaida wouldn't let you have). Let's stay on that track.
Dear Misty, thank you for helping Joey get that piece of candy from Jaida. I'm sure Jaida loved the other candy better and Joey was SO excited when that the yellow ball kept getting smaller and smaller. I will cry and cry the day you move. :(
Dear Monty, I just know your lovin' your graveyard shift right now. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon when you wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment