Wednesday, February 02, 2011

It's Stuck In His Cheek!

We went to the park last weekend and I brought my camera along so I could get a good picture-frame picture of Joey. Instead I was mean and took pictures of Kylan after he fell and got hurt. We brought nothing to wipe his nose and it was ruuuunning! Then he fell into one of the poles and got a bloody lip. Then he fell again and Monty brought him over to me and he had wood chips stuck to all the snot on his face. Poor Kylan, I'm sorry I laughed...

I think he probably really felt just as bad as this picture looks!

And then after I stopped being mean and taking pictures I said to Monty, "IT'S STUCK IN HIS CHEEK!" One of the wood chip pieces was stuck really good into his cheek. It's been a week and he still has a sore where the wood stuck.

1 comment: