Before Kayla came home I hurried and decorated the kitchen. This is what it looked like at 12pm. When Kayla got home she said, "OH MY GAWSH IT'S SO RED! JUST LIKE CLIFFORD!" She always makes you feel so good. :)
Made cookies.
Tomorrow is Kayla's Clifford Birthday party at school so we made dog bone cookies for her class and heart cookies with the rest of the dough.
The finished product.
After school the kids played with friends and delivered Valentine's to the neighbor kids. I watched them go to one house and Kayla is yelling, "Hurry Joey, run! RUN! Come and hide with me!" (they got caught at that house). The next house no one was home so they brought the Valentine's home (great, now they'll never go back (and they didn't)).Then I gave Kylan a bath to help with the hurt of his shots. Kayla wanted to get in too but was way to crazy for Kylan (surprise) so he got out and Kayla stayed in. When I came to check on her everything was GREEN! I know that in this pic it looks blue, but it was really green. She had dumped a TON of Monty's shampoo on her head. Her head was green, her face was green and her body had green streaks running down it. Kayla had two baths today.
Remember the pretty picture of the Valetine's day table at 12pm? This is what it looked like at 9pm.
And to top off the night Joey left me this little surprise to clean up.
I was feelin' the Valentine love.
Wow! I think after a day like that, then seeing the pee on the couch, I would have curled up into the fetal postion and cried :)
ReplyDeleteYour kids sure are naked a lot :)
Did Monty do that when he was little?
Hahaha! It's only funny now (the pee part).
ReplyDeleteI know, I know we're working on that. Isn't it crazy? Me and Tara NEVER ran around naked!! I'll have to ask Monty if they get it from his side of the family.
OMGosh... I had no idea that your V-day was so much better than mine. lol. :)
ReplyDeleteI know Misty AND it was your birthday! :(
ReplyDeleteOMGosh... I had no idea that your V-day was so much better than mine. lol. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! It's only funny now (the pee part).
ReplyDeleteI know, I know we're working on that. Isn't it crazy? Me and Tara NEVER ran around naked!! I'll have to ask Monty if they get it from his side of the family.