Sunday, February 13, 2011

Never A Dull Sunday

Dear family and friends, I just wanted to post this most awesome picture of my kids to let you see that they are ALL dressed - at the same time. Rare moment. (jaida is running from kayla who she just made cry)
Dear me, please remember that most of your nursery is two and under and we should not do crafts anymore.
Dear Monty, how many fights did we break up today?!
Dear Jaida, even thought I sent you to your room for the rest of the night you knew it was coming when you made Kayla cry one last time. I do still love ya and thank goodness that by tomorrow it will all be forgotten.
Dear Kayla, you stayed dressed almost the entire day. Two beads for you!
Dear Joey, no more screaming, please.
Dear Kylan, you're the cutest dang thing ever!

Is there a photo contest I can enter this pic into? I love the chicken's "expression".
Caption please.


Kylan did get his finger pecked when he stuck it through the wire but I guess it didn't hurt to bad, there was no crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment