But at least I'm not 38 (monty, hee hee)I had the best Birthday weekend! Friday I took the kids to our ward's Family Dance - 80's theme. I went with the full intention of not dancing and ended up dancing almost the entire time. There were hundreds of balloons all over, a DJ with all the lights and a bubble machine (which the kids went crazy over), and a guy doing balloon animals. She had also decorated a wall to look like a pacman board so we could get our picture taken in front of it. They had put so much time and effort into everything and only six families showed up. Oh well, more balloons for my kids. They each got a balloon hat, dog, and sword plus a ton of blown up balloons - Sammo is STILL going crazy over the balloons! Needless to say we danced the night away to 'Can't Touch This', 'Love Shack', and 'Glory of Love'. We did the electric side, the hand jive, the conga, and a girl taught us the Thriller dance. Needless to say we danced the Friday night away. Sadly I have no pictures. There was someone taking picture but I haven't been able to get a hold of her.
Saturday I took Joey & Kylan to a small carnival at the park. Joey got to dunk a guy by throwing the ball (it was totally staged but funny). He got to play on the bounce houses, run around and eat pizza - all by himself. Then I went to a boutique to check out all the latest in home parties. I took Joey and knew he would fall asleep but took him anyway. I had him in a stroller and he fell asleep. People kept coming up and saying, "Your son is falling out." He would slump to the side and almost fall out - too funny.
On Sunday, Monty got up early and made breakfast. Then took the girls to the store (shame) and came back with Birthday presents (yay)! At church I got to see Jaida and Kayla in the Primary Program. They both said they're parts very well and did a great job singing. Luckily Misty came to help me with Kylan and Joey because as we were leaving for church Monty got called into work. Right before Kayla stood up to do her part Monty walked in in his camo pants and Sheriff shirt.
After church we went out for some geocaching around three peaks. I think we found either three or four that day. When we got back I was washing dishes or something but everyone came up the stairs with a BIRTHDAY CAKE!! It was so awesome, I've decided that you just can't have a birthday without a birthday cake (thanks Misty).
Misty took all these great pics!
Cutest kid in the world! :)
Kylan did some tricks for me as his birthday gift.
My boys are cuter than your boys!
Jaida holding Eloise or Speckles. Only the kids know...

That's Eloise and her twin is Dawn, not Speckles (Sprinkles). I can't believe you don't have them all figure out yet. :P
ReplyDeleteWow, your kids are getting so big and grown up. You are a great mom.
ReplyDeletePlease don't tell me I will have chickens when I turn 35!
Hahaha, that is completely up to you Christy. I'm sure where you live they allow you to have chickens. Just think how much your kids would LOVE them?
ReplyDelete