Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

On Tuesday we dressed up for our ward's Trunk or Treat. I decorated my van but didn't get a picture. If I can get one that somebody took I will post that later. I just put balloons all over, hung a big, long, bright caterpillar and stuck the matching big, bright colored dragon in the trunk by me while handing out candy.

From the picture you can tell what our kids are going to be. Jaida is an octopus, Kayla a cowgirl, and Joey a pirate.

Last night we went to their school carnival. It was total CHAOS. There were about a million people there and after 10 games I was ready to leave. We of course stayed until they had used all their "game pumpkins". The kids had fun so I guess we all had fun.

Tonight we go trick-or-treating! Hopefully everyone will be happy and we'll have no fighting and crying (wishful thinking). We made cookies to give out as candy is SO expensive and you have to buy double the candy now since the candy companies are keeping the price the same but putting less in the bag. For all those that don't let their kids eat homemade treats - too bad for you - one bite of these and you'll be trick-or-treating for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment