Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today Is Actually Halloween

I keep forgetting that today (Sunday) is actually Halloween. We did all our celebrating and trick-or-treating yesterday.

Okay, so you know how in my previous post I hoped that there would be no fighting and crying?
Well below is a picture I took of Jaida tackling Kayla - I forget the reason...Monty?
So anyway, right as I'm taking the picture Monty is getting up to yell at Jaida. He tells her to get in the house and what does she do? She starts running to the neighbors. Now picture someone's blood boiling.

So Jaida finally gets in the house and is crying her eyes out saying that "this is the worst Halloween ever." In the meantime I get pictures of Kayla and Joey.


The pics turned out so awesome! Especially with our cool porch decorations! The two pumpkins on the left are Kayla's (that monty carved). Joey's is the tiny little pumpkin (that monty carved), and Jaida's is the long skinny one.
Jaida kept opening the door trying to ruin my picture here. I tried to get her to come out and be in the picture but obviously that didn't work out. So we finally sent Jaida with Hannah, Sid and Jenna to go trick-or-treating. Monty took Kayla and Joey and I got to stay home and pass out candy with Kylan.

On their way back to stop at our house for trick-or-treating, Jaida was now SO happy and everything was forgotten. I got to snap a couple of pics of her in her awesome octopus costume we made.

Jenna is batgirl, Jaida, Sidney is a vampire, and Hannah is a twister board game.

The kids had a blast trick-or-treating around the neighborhood and came home with tons of candy. At one of the houses a lady asked for a trick and no one knew what to do. Kayla looked at Monty and he said, "You could do a cartwheel?" So after clearing everyone out of the way she did a cartwheel. The lady told her she was the ONLY one that did a trick for her and gave her about 10 pixie sticks.

At the house across the street from us Kayla and Joey knocked on the door. Terry answered and they held out their bags and said, "Trick or Treat!" After he gave them some candy Kayla turns around and yells, "Daddy, he gave us some candy!"

Happy Halloween!

2 comments: