Wednesday, February 16, 2005
You Have What In Your Nose?
Monday night we were eating dinner and Jaida kept sticking her finger up her nose. Monty says to her, "Jaida, what are you doing?" Her reply, "Try'n a get the band-aid out." Band-aid? I told Monty that before I took the kids to daycare I put a band-aid on Jaida's foot. When we got home she took her shoes and socks off and asked me where her band-aid was. She didn't say anything about it being in her nose. After dinner we tried to get it out, but Jaida wouldn't hold still and it was pretty far up there. We also couldn't really tell if it was a band-aid (they were white with Disney characters on them) or something that's supposed to be there. The next day when I got home from work Jaida's nose kept bleeding just a little bit and her breath was horrible. So we called the doctor and Monty took her in. Sure enough, it was the band-aid and there was also an infection. Hopefully that's the last thing she sticks up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yuck.... yuck.... yuck!
ReplyDeleteYuck.... yuck.... yuck!
ReplyDelete