I don't think I've actually watched the Superbowl since the Denver Broncos won and Elway retired. What year that was...? Instead of watching the Superbowl yesterday I watched Anne of Green Gables. A couple of years ago I ran a 5k and came in second in my age division. We got to choose from a variety of prizes, and I chose the "Anne of Green Gables" movie set.
Monty got home a little before six. He walks in the door and says, "How can you be watching Anne of Green Gables! It's the Superbowl!" His family can't understand my lack of interest for sporting events on TV. I didn't even want to watch it for the commercials. I came into work this morning and was able to watch them all over the web - without Superbowl interruptions.
Kayla rolled over onto her stomach, then her back, and then her stomach again. I think she did this a couple of times but I only saw her do it once.
You watched Anne of Green Gables instead of the game, huh? That's funny. I read those books a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteKayla's growing up like crazy lately. She's more alert, which is pretty cute. Except when she cries. Can't you keep your kid quiet?! (Just kidding....)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSorry, sorry, sorry... :)
ReplyDelete