Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

This morning I dropped off both Jaida and Kayla at daycare. Dropping off Jaida is one thing - I know she can handle herself, tell them what's wrong, play with the other kids, and have fun. It's a whole different thing taking Kayla in. It's comforting to know that they have a whole separate room for babies and even siblings aren't allowed in there. I hope things will be okay and that Kayla will be good for them. Yesterday driving home from Salt Lake I saw a tiny white spot on her gum - it was a tooth coming through...I can't believe she's teething already. Jaida didn't start until she was about seven months.

In honor of Valentines Day I dressed everyone in pink. That isn't hard for the kids since practically everything they own is pink. I saw four other girls on my way to work wearing some type of pink and then felt kind of embarrassed to giving in to such a thing.

I had the best weekend! Friday I drove through the rain and snow in the dark (I hate driving in the dark) to my parents house. Me, Jaida, and Kayla slept there Friday night and Saturday I took Jaida to Fielding's. Jaida was going to stay with them while Kayla and I went to Provo. We went to my sister Suzanne's apartment to pick her up and then headed for the mall. We did some shopping, met up with Julie, Emmett, and their kids, and then went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. It was so delicious! I haven't had that much seafood forever since Monty doesn't like it. I think everyone finished everything on their plates - I know I did. After dinner we headed to Springville to watch a play that Suzanne was in. It was called "The Mikado," and she played the lead girl, Yum Yum. It was really funny and everyone did a great job! However my sister was the best. :)

After the play ended we drove to Riverton to stay at my twin sister's house. The next morning Arie, my oldest sister, and my aunt and uncle came by to visit. My aunt brought cupcakes and we stuffed ourselves with those. We left around one, got to Richfield, packed up Jaida, and got to Cedar about seven. It was a great, relaxing, and fun weekend!

See more pictures of my Great Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    I'm glad you had such a good weekend. The pic of your sister in the play that you've posted on your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete