Wednesday, May 26, 2004
LOTR, New Baby
Yesterday we bought Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. We only had a two hours until 24 came on, so we just watched the special features while eating dinner. Then went and visited some neighbors that just had a baby. Alexis was about 6lbs. I was holding her, and then Jaida wanted to so we sat down on the coach and Jaida held her for a little while. She wanted to pat her head and touch her nose and hands. I said, "Let's give her back to her mom, okay?" Jaida wraps her arm around Alexis tighter and says, "No." So then I tell her to give her to her dad, so we get up and Jaida walks over to Monty, wanting me to give Alexis to him. It was pretty cute - I was glad to see her treating the baby nice. I'm sure she'd love a new baby as long as she still got all the attention. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment