Monday, May 10, 2004

Forgetting to feed Jeep and Jaida

Friday night was the President's Reception and Buffet. I got tickets for me and Monty and Jeep said that she would watch Jaida. Jeep also wanted me to wear her dress she had brought from Thailand. It was so beautiful - it was a chinese-style dress. If I wasn't 3.5 months pregnant it would have fit perfectly, but my tummy poked out a bit more than I was used to seeing.

The dinner was so good. It was almost like having a home-cooked meal. Plus, they had a dessert table with all kinds of pies. Monty went and got me banana cream that ended up being lemon so I went and got me a piece of pumpkin pie. It was so yummy!!

When we got home Jeep was heating up some leftover spaghetti. It was then that I'd realized that we didn't tell her what to feed Jaida or get her food or anything. I felt pretty bad. And at the dinner when I was cutting my turkey my knife slipped knocking some of the salad (and dressing) onto my dress - it missed the napkin by a centimeter.

Jaida calls Jeep "Suzie" - she must think that Jeep is Suzanne. But when Jeep says, "My name is Suzie" Jaida will say, "No, Jeep." So sometimes she'll call her SuzieJeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment