Dear Kids, today I finally decided to get out these blocks I'd gotten for you a long time ago. You were all SO excited. I'm pretty sure I heard squealing and Joey, you kept saying, "These. Are. So. Awesome!" After playing for about 30 minutes Jaida had the bright idea of putting all the blocks together and making one big tower. But you wouldn't let anyone help?? It was all downhill after that. Everyone screaming, crying, name calling, taking things away from each other, hitting... you have not fought this much ever! At dinner I was asking why there was so much fighting today and Dad says, "Two words and they both start with J." Funny thing was that the two J words were not even at dinner because neither wanted what we were having. Joey, you went in your room and went to bed (which was much needed, I think you cried enough today to last the rest of your life - and mine)

Mom, they were not doing it right and they were being sooooooooooo annoying.
ReplyDelete